Earlier this month, I gave a presentation to about 65 residents and other doctors on “Roles in Patient-Doctor Relationships: Seeing Both Sides.”
This is the second post:
- Doctors’ Roles and Responsibilities (including doctor morale)
- Patients’ Roles and Responsibilities (and what doctors wish patients knew)
- Stages of Patient Frustration and Satisfaction
- Doctor Actions Improving Patient Relationships
- Patient Actions Improving Doctor Relationships
- We’re Not There Yet on Doctor-Patient Relationships
Patients typically have the roles and responsibilities highlighted in this image. How do YOU rate YOURSELF across these roles and responsibilities?
As patients, it is also vital for us to educate ourselves. This video shows a few such factors.