In this post, we look at some physical and psychological factors related to brain health. Our topic: health quizzes – how the brain works.
To access the prior three sets of health quizzes, click the titles:
For Your Well Being in 2021: Health Quizzes – How the Brain Works
Below, the quizzes all come from WebMD. And they deal with different aspects of mental health.
- About the Brain — Can you separate the facts from the myths? As we know, the brain is quite complex.
- What Affects Our Memory — Why do we forget things? And at what age, do we start to lose brain cells? [As a senior citizen, I am happy to still have a number of brain cells. :-]
- What Worries You? In this quiz, you learn more about anxiety. With anxiety (an emotion), you feel nervous or scared. With stress, have a physical response. Such as your heart beating faster, your breath coming quicker, and your muscles tensing.
- Migraine Myths, Facts, & Treatment — Do you know that migraines usually strike on one side of your head? However, they don’t always stay still. The pain may move from one side of the head to another.
- How to Make Changes That Stick — What percentage of people keep New Year’s resolutions? Find out here.