During the last few weeks, we have made several posts related to COVID-19. Given the ongoing nature of the virus, today we offer more COVID-19 resources.
Click the links:
- #HealthyatHome, from the World Health Organization
- COVID-19 Resources, from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Mental Health And COVID-19 – Information And Resources, from Mental Health America
- Coronavirus (COVID-19), from National Institutes of Health
- COVID-19: Health Literacy Is an Underestimated Problem, from Lancet
- Health Officials Give 10 Reasons to Definitely Not Have a ‘COVID-19 Party’, from KOMO News
- The Coronavirus Pandemic, from Access Health International
And, if you know someone you think feels overly stressed or anxious, please refer them to the following site. Just click on the image.