Have you ever wondered what your overall health was? Are you smart about your own personal health?
- Regularly see your doctor for a physical (at least once per year).
- Get a full range of blood tests at least once a year.
- Listen to you medical professionals.
- Recognize your physical strengths and weaknesses.
- Have an exercise plan.
- Do not avoid seeing the doctor because you are afraid of what you might hear.
- Do not neglect the medications prescribed for you.
- Do not engage in physical activities that exceed your capabilities.
- Do not self-diagnose if you are feeling poorly.
Unlike the result shown on this hat. Plan ahead!!!
One thought on “%1$s”